- Hanseceramictile.com is one of the most reliable wholesale terracotta tiles vendors in China, manufacturing high quality tiles at low terracotta tiles prices.
- Terracotta Tiles designs contain 3 colors, 4 finishes, 2 features and 4 sizes, 3 terracotta tiles in total.
- All the hot selling cheap terracotta tiles products are of strict quality and produced by standardization of the management.
- Buy cheap Hanse terracotta tiles to add a touch of taste and personality to your house now!
- In addition, gorgeous terracotta tiles are available at Hanseceramictile shop. If you are looking for wholesale terracotta tiles designs, you are at the right place!
What Are Terracotta Tiles & What Are Terracotta Tiles Made Of?
The broad category of clay ceramic tiles contains several subcategories, and one of the oldest is terracotta. Terracotta translates from Italian as "baked earth," and as a category of ceramic tile, it refers to tiles made from a particularly porous and easily shaped clay with a high iron content that gives the tiles their characteristic reddish/brown color.
Fired using tunnel kiln with high temperature, the red and brown clays material are shaped into the desired tile design and form the extrusion bricks. The hardness, durability, and rustic look makes terracotta tiles to be a great flooring choice for rustic or natural settings, log cabin, indoor and outdoor areas, it's also ideal for building walls and roofs. Feeling warmer than stone or glazed ceramic tiles, as terracotta floor tiles and terracotta wall tiles often come in red or brown color, they are perfect for home earth tone decoration style with a fireplacer. Treatment with sealant on terracotta tile surface can prevent penetration of water, liquids, stains, and damage. It can be divided into natural terracotta tiles, glazed terracotta tiles, machine cut terracotta tiles, handmade terracotta tiles, etc.See All Terracotta TilesProducts
Why Choose Terracotta Effect Tiles?
Terracotta Tile especially designed for those who love the old floors of farmhouses. Tone differences and a rustic appearance, just like real handmade Cotto, each piece is unique and unrepeatable both in terms of shape and color. Terracotta Tile has more intense and warm tones with respect to handcrafted pieces. It definitely brings to mind the atmosphere of time gone by. Tiles of this collection combine beauty with a high resistance. They are stain-proof, non-absorbent and they can be cleaned with water.
What Other Rooms Are Good Places To Install Terracotta Look Tiles?
Terracotta tile is an effective way to add a sense of retro and Old World Style to any space in your home. It’s a popular tile choice for kitchen floors, bathroom, fireplaces roofs and outdoor gardens, patios.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Terracotta Look Tiles?
- Good light pollution resistance. Terracotta look tiles can refract more than 90% of the light, which has a good effect on protecting human vision and reducing light pollution.
- Good sound absorption. Because the terracotta look tiles body is rich in a large number of open pores with even and fine honey, it can refract all or part of the sound wave, take it outside to reduce the noise and eliminate the echo effect indoors, which is the best material to create a good living environment in the city.
- Good air permeability and water permeability. Today, the advantages of air permeability and water permeability of terracotta have been fully demonstrated in the green civilization. Its simple charm is integrated with the natural landscape, reflecting the harmonious dialogue between man and nature.
- Due to their raw and porous nature, it is difficult to predict the longevity of terracotta floors. Porous tiles can easily attract water and other liquids, forming permanent stains and damage.
- Once terracotta floors are stained or cracked, it is tough to repair them. However, in the case of terracotta or baked earth, it is nearly impossible to find the similar shades of tiles. If you want your terracotta floor to stay alive for ages, you cannot keep them unsealed.
How To Clean Terracotta Tiles Properly?
Sweep the tile regularly to remove surface dirt before it can be ground into the material. For ground-in dirt, use warm water and scrub gently with a soft brush to remove light soil. Take care not to scratch the surface. As well, avoid using soap, which tends to leave an unattractive residue. Never use a wire brush or other abrasive scrubbing material that may scratch the finish.
Hanse Terracotta Tiles for Sale - Cheap Terracotta Floor, Wall, Roof & Outdoor Tiles
Hanse is a China top terracotta tiles manufacturer and supplier providing cheap terracotta wall tiles, terracotta floor tiles, and terracotta roof tiles with high product quality. There are many types of surfaces with different colors, roughness, sizes, textures, like matte terracotta tiles, unglazed terracotta tiles and glazed terracotta tiles, we also accept customization and customer’s requirements. Our outdoor terracotta tiles are popular in parks, restaurants, hallways, porches, etc, and suits a variety of interiors like kitchens, pantries, and living room.
Why Shop From Hanseceramictile?
We are running the company successfully for years due to our quality and standard which we never compromise. We have our own factory for manufacturing tiles hereby maintaining its quality and distribute them to our market on wholesale price. We offer nationwide shipping with factory direct discount pricing. What’s more, each Hanse best floor tiles and wall tiles of different styles complies with international quality standards to ensure that we only offer the very best. So choose from our wide, versatile and one of a kind collection to give your space, be it the kitchen, bathroom or hallway, a timeless and elegant appeal.