- Hanseceramictile.com is one of the most reliable wholesale glass tiles vendors in China, manufacturing high quality tiles at low glass tiles prices.
- Glass Tiles designs contain 16 colors, 2 finishes, 4 features and 2 sizes, 46 glass tiles in total.
- All the hot selling cheap glass tiles products are of strict quality and produced by standardization of the management.
- Buy cheap Hanse glass tiles to add a touch of taste and personality to your house now!
- In addition, gorgeous glass tiles are available at Hanseceramictile shop. If you are looking for wholesale glass tiles designs, you are at the right place!
What Are Glass Tiles?
Glass tiles refer to the pieces of glass formed into consistent shapes or tiles made from glass, which is used to decorate parts of buildings such as walls and floors. Glass was used in mosaics before the glass tiles were created. Nowadays, the glass tiles on the market have been mainly mosaic.
Due to the characteristics of imperviousness to water and reflection of radiant light, glass tiles have been used since its appearance and become more and more popular. Glass tiles design especially the glass mosaic tile (from the Masonic floor lore) can increase the brightness and modern sensibility for your home decoration. Mosaic tiles or Masonic tiles are widely used in walls of small indoor areas, and outdoor walls and floors. Because of its small size, the mosaic tile can make some puzzles to produce a gradual effect. Combines with a mosaic effect, you can use glass wall tiles and glass floor tiles in all residential spaces like the bathroom, kitchen, shower, living room, and swimming pools, or heavy commercial areas such as hotel lobby, corridor, shopping mall, etc.See All Glass Tile roducts
Marble Look Tiles Ideas
Kitchen backsplash glass tile subway:
The most common use of glass tile in the kitchen is on the backsplash. The backsplash is often the crowning jewel and focus of the kitchen and is a place for you to get creative or show a bit of personality. For a kitchen that is contemporary, choose a linear glass tile in a color that pops off the cabinets and countertops. For a more traditional look, choose a glass subway tile that has muted colors that coordinate with the rest of the kitchen.
Glass tiles wall KTV:
KTV is a nighttime playground, it’s also a small singing bar. You can dance, sing and drink. It is the first choice for small parties. We can see most wall in the KTV decorated with glass tiles such as the Service Desk, which presents a sense of luxury.
Glass bathroom tile:
Glass tile is a great choice for a bathroom. It offers a unique look and with a huge selection of mosaics and individual tiles, the design options are limitless. It is easy to clean and maintain, and can be used on just about any surface. A glass tile bathroom is a modern update to any home.
Shower with glass tile:
If you are uncertain about tiling the whole bathroom in glass, but want to extra depth and dimension to the room, consider a glass tile shower. This will give the bathroom the light reflecting properties and elegance of glass without committing to the entire space.
Why Glass Tile Has Become More And More Popular?
Glass tiles are fashionable and luxurious, with distinct personality, various colors and styles, and diversified combinations are deeply loved by young people. Glass tile has become increasingly popular thanks to the number of customizable options that are available. The iridescent, translucent and opaque designs of this tile all beautifully reflect light in a variety of colors and patterns making your room feel wider and more welcoming. From retro & subway tile to multicolored mosaic patterns, glass tile offers an easy way to modernize your walls with sleek style and a brilliant luster.
Is Glass Tile Hard To Keep Clean?
Glass tile is relatively low maintenance, all you need to keep it clean is window cleaner and a cloth, making it an ideal choice for the shower where you will experience soap build up that needs to be cleaned regularly. – Glass tile is impervious to water, and will not stain.
Can Glass Mosaic Tiles Be Used On Floors
Yes, but you need to choose a thicker mosaic for the floor, because it will fall or be irregular, which will affect the overall appearance. Mosaics belong to a large category of ceramic tiles, which can be used in wall and floor, but it is not recommended to pave the whole surface in a large area. The glass mosaic tile is mainly used for decoration on the floor.
What Are The Advantages Of Glass Mosaic Tiles?
- Glass mosaic tiles are soft, simple, elegant, beautiful, chemical stable, good thermal and cold stability.
- No discoloration, no dust, light volume weight and firm adhesion.
- The compressive strength, tensile strength, high temperature resistance, water resistance and acid resistance meet the national standards.
Buy Glass Tiles For Floors, Walls & Backsplashes – China Hanse Glass Mosaic Tiles Wholesale
At Hanse, there is a large supply of glass floor tiles, glass wall tiles, glass backsplash tiles, mosaic glass tiles and retro/subway glass tiles for a variety of applications of different colors, materials, sizes, finishes, applications, features, and textures. Our bathroom glass tile and kitchen glass tile collection take advantage of its unique patterns, high durability and the ability to enhance interior and exterior spaces. Hanse glass mosaic tiles design has amazing luster, you can create an exotic look and luxury effect in your home. Although glass tile mosaic is more common for countertops, backsplashes, and walls, it's also suitable for floors as long as it's slip-resistant.
Why Choose Hanse Glass Tiles?
- Mosaic design with polish, glaze and more finish treatment.
- Attractive variation in different glass tile styles.
- Modern, luxury, calming, intricate and stunning look.
- A range of shapes available like square, rectangular and hexagon glass tiles.
- Multiple colors black, white, grey, blue, brown, red, gold, beige, etc.
- Diverse sizes, textures, and patterns for your selection.
- Easy to install and maintain, anti-dust, acid-proof, alkali-proof, heat resistant, non-slip, wear-resistant, washable, durable.
- Premium quality at reasonable prices, strictly quality control.
How To Buy Glass Tiles?
- Ask for the environmental protection material test report of glass tile from the business.
- Choose a home market that consumers are satisfied with or can be trusted with after-sales service.
- Compare with other glass tiles suppliers. The quality, price and service of glass tiles of the same style and brand should be considered comprehensively.
- Check the appearance of glass tile, such as whether there is color difference, whether the size is consistent, whether it is deformed, and whether the surface has defects such as unevenness, slag falling, angle falling, etc.
- Check the porcelain degree of glass tiles, and tap the tile to listen to whether the sound is clear and crisp. The more crisp the sound is, the higher the texture density and the better the hardness of the tiles.