- Hanseceramictile.com is one of the most reliable wholesale porcelain floor tiles vendors in Foshan China, manufacturing high quality tiles at low porcelain floor tiles prices.
- Porcelain Floor Tiles designs contain 11 colors, 6 finishes, 3 features and 13 sizes, 122 porcelain floor tiles in total.
- All the hot selling cheap porcelain floor tiles products are of strict quality and produced by standardization of the management.
- Buy cheap Hanse porcelain floor tiles for sale to add a touch of taste and personality to your house now!
- In addition, gorgeous porcelain tiles and floor tiles are available at Hanseceramictile shop. If you are looking for wholesale porcelain tiles or wholesale floor tiles designs, you are at the right place!
- Hanse - the professional Foshan China porcelain tile manufacturer & supplier will continuously wok on improving the designs of our porcelain tiles to ensure that you get the best import porcelain tile products for your project!
- Polished Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Glazed Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Glossy Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Matte Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Unglazed Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Honed Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Lappato Porcelain Floor Tiles
- White Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Grey Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Black Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Blue Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Brown Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Pink Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Beige Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Green Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Red Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Yellow Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Gold Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Light Grey Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Dark Grey Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Silver Grey Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Coloured Porcelain Floor Tiles
- 600 x 600mm Porcelain Floor Tiles
- 800 x 800mm Porcelain Floor Tiles
- 300 x 300mm Porcelain Floor Tiles
- 300 x 600mm Porcelain Floor Tiles
- 150 x 600mm Porcelain Floor Tiles
- 150 x 800mm Porcelain Floor Tiles
- 150 x 900mm Porcelain Floor Tiles
- 200 x 200mm Porcelain Floor Tiles
- 200 x 300mm Porcelain Floor Tiles
- 200 x 900mm Porcelain Floor Tiles
- 200 x 1000mm Porcelain Floor Tiles
- 200 x 1200mm Porcelain Floor Tiles
- 600 x 1200mm Porcelain Floor Tiles
- 900 x 1800mm Porcelain Floor Tiles
- 1000 x 2000mm Porcelain Floor Tiles
- 1200 x 2400mm Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Customized Size Porcelain Floor Tiles
Porcelain Flooring - Porcelain Floor Tile
Porcelain tile is the one of the most common flooring tiles across the world, it improves the practicality and functions of the modern tiles with its exceptional durability, strength, density and versatility. Porcelain floor tiles are incredibly dense and has a extremely low water absorption, it also means the porcelain flooring is resistant to stains, dusts and dirt, you can apply the porcelain flooring tile of different dimensions in bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms and commercial areas, which is easy to clean and maintain. Porcelain tiles allow a wide range of styling possibilities with affordable prices.See All porcelain floor tile Products
Why Choose Porcelain Tiles for Floor?
- Can stand up to heavy foot traffic
- Easy to clean, sweep or vacuum regularly
- Resistant to liquid penetration and fireproof
- Natural stain resistance, glazed porcelain tile has better effect
- Last for decades of proper use
- Resistant to cracking and breakage from physical impacts
Porcelain Tile Flooring Designs & Ideas
Grids with Borders:Porcelain floor tile with grids surrounded by classic borders can make a creative design likes the geometric Greek or Roman patterns, which highlights the taste and culture of classic civilizations, suitable for large living room, hall, restaurant and more area.
Go to White:White porcelain tiles are ordinary but its clean-looking appearance is perfect for bathroom, combine with sophisticated and intricate textures, get both refined and subdued worlds.
Combine Ceramic:Combine porcelain and ceramic with stunning geometric patterns to create perfect vignette, make the room looks artistic and luxurious.
Penny Tile:A bold strip of light blue or light green penny tile at the bottom of bathroom, the matching mirror edge has the same color as the strip, create a fresh and distinctive design.
How to Choose the Porcelain Floor Tiles - Porcelain Tile Selection Tips
1. Qualification and standard
The first thing you need to consider is whether the tile conforms to related regulations and standards.
2. Hardness and abrasion resistance
Choose the tile according to your applications and check out the ability of the porcelain tile to withstand foot traffic, there are five classes, Class I represents no foot traffic and Class V can stand heavy to extra heavy traffic. For example, Class III is ideal for living room.
3. Water absorption
The water absorption is determined by the ratio of the pores to solids, also represented as porosity, there are four levels: impervious, vitreous, semi vitreous, non-vitreous, the water absorption increases in turn. If you want to buy porcelain floor tiles for bathroom, you should select the impervious one.
The colors can't be ignored as the porcelain flooring will last a long time, the color should match the interior decor and looks comfortable. The light of the room will also affect the choice between darker tile and brighter tile.
5. Surface finish
Porcelain tile can be glazed, polished, unglazed, etc, glazed porcelain has a protective coating, polish can create a smooth and shiny surface, while matte finish provides a dull or flat surface. Choose the finish process according to the effect you want and the environment.
6. Slippage and other properties
Porcelain tiles for kitchen, bathroom should be non-slip, with a coefficient of friction of 0.06 or higher, especially for the family has adults and elders, to ensure the safety.
7. Porcelain floor tiles price
The cost is another critical factors for purchasing the tile, cost-effective and good looking porcelain tiles are always the hot sellers. When considering the price, how long can the product last is also important.
Best Cheap Porcelain Floor Tile - Quality Floor Porcelain Tiles Manufacturer, Supplier
Whether you are looking for a beautiful porcelain flooring with exquisite design or the most practical porcelain floor tile option, Hanseceramictile.com are capable to provide you a satisfying solution. No matter the outdoor porcelain floor tiles or indoor porcelain flooring, our products have both the beauty and durability. Along with our extensive range of colorful porcelain floor tiles, multiple surface finishes give different senses of touch, luster, surface smoothness and effect. Varying styles of textures brings fresh feelings to your room.
Our Range of Porcelain Floor Tiles - Best Place to Buy Porcelain Tile
Hanse Porcelain Flooring Tile collection allows a variety of different sizes, colors, shapes, patterns, applications and finishes.
- Sizes: 300 x 600, 300 x 300, 150 x 600,600 x 600, 800 x 800, 600 x 1200, etc.
- Colors: grey, brown, beige, white, green, red, yellow, blue, etc.
- Shapes: square, rectangle, hexagon, etc.
- Applications: exterior, interior, living room, kitchen, bathroom, office, hotel, hall, commercial, etc.
- Finishes: polished, glazed, glossy, matte, textured, honed, unglazed, lappato, etc.
- 600x600mm Floor Tiles
- Bathroom Floor Tiles
- Bedroom Floor Tiles
- Black And White Floor Tiles
- Ceramic Floor Tiles
- Encaustic Floor Tiles
- Geometric Floor Tiles
- Glass Floor Tiles
- Granite Floor Tiles
- Grey Floor Tiles
- Herringbone Floor Tiles
- Hexagon Floor Tiles
- Kitchen Floor Tiles
- Large Floor Tiles
- Limestone Floor Tiles
- Living Room Floor Tiles
- Marble Floor Tiles
- Mosaic Floor Tiles
- Octagon Floor Tiles
- Office Floor Tiles
- Outdoor Floor Tiles
- Penny Floor Tiles
- Porcelain Floor Tiles
- Slate Floor Tiles
- Subway Floor Tiles
- Terracotta Floor Tiles
- Terrazzo Floor Tiles
- Travertine Floor Tiles
- White Floor Tiles
- Wood Floor Tiles