- Hanseceramictile.com is one of the most reliable wholesale glazed tiles vendors in China, manufacturing high quality tiles at low glazed tiles prices.
- Glazed Tiles designs contain 13 colors, 6 finishes, 5 features and 17 sizes, 264 glazed tiles in total.
- All the hot selling cheap glazed tiles products are of strict quality and produced by standardization of the management.
- Buy cheap Hanse glazed tiles to add a touch of taste and personality to your house now!
- In addition, gorgeous glazed tiles are available at Hanseceramictile shop. If you are looking for wholesale glazed tiles designs, you are at the right place!
What Are Glazed Tiles?
Glazed tiles are the ceramic or porcelain tiles whose surface is coated with liquefied glass after fused at very high temperatures. The role of glaze is mainly to increase the beauty of the tile and to play a good anti-fouling effect. Glazed tile is the most common door/wall tiles in the decoration, and most suitable for indoor use, due to its wider range of styles and colors and strong anti-fouling ability. Porcelain glazed tiles and ceramic glazed tiles are therefore very often laid in places where the floor can easily get wet, will remain non-absorbent for a lifetime. The tile floor/wall with glazed finish is a great choice to deliver affordable elegant. They install just like other tiles but give an elevated look to any project.See All Glossy Tiles Products
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Glazed Tiles?
- 1.Gazed tile come in rich colors, patterns, specifications, has features of convenient cleaning, large selection space and is suitable for kitchen and toilet. Glaze tile surface can be made of a variety of patterns and styles, more colorful and patterned than polished tiles.
- The surface strength of glazed finish tile will be much greater, which can be used as both wall and floor. Compared with vitrified tiles, the biggest advantage of glazed tile is anti-seepage, stain-resistant. Most of the glazed tiles have very good anti-skid degree, R10 tile with glazed finish can be a great choice. Moreover, various patterns can be fired on t he surface of glazed tile with various styles.
- Impervious, seamless splicing, arbitrary shape, very good toughness, basically no fracture and other phenomena.
- Glazed ceramic/porcelain tiles have the disadvantage of being more slippery when wet than unglazed, but this can be largely overcome by purchasing textured surface tiles.
- The surface is glaze, so the wear resistance is not as good as polished tile.
- In the process of firing, we can often see pinholes, cracks, bending, color difference, and water ripple spots on the glaze.
- Based on the water absorption. The good quality tiles have good press, high density of pressing, high firing temperature, good porcelain, so the water absorption is also small.
Glazed Tiles Design Ideas
Accent kitchen backsplash:
Using accents of hexagon glazed tile can add a beautiful pop of color to any space. If you're adding a strip of contrasting tile like in the kitchen below, you'll want to make sure that the entire top part on the tile is glazed for a clean look.
Chic retro bathroom wall:
Keep it simple with chic subway tile bathroom. For this one, we simply cut the tile to create a straight line down the edges of the install without disrupting the brick layout pattern and glazed the sides.
Living room floor:
It’s better to install tiles with higher brightness for living room floor, in this respect, glazed finish tile is the best choice. Glazed tiles are polished professionally, with a bright and clean surface, which can effectively improve the brightness of the interior.
How To Clean Glazed Tiles Flooring?
- When "black spots" appear in glazed tiles, do not use Tile Cleaner casually. Observe what stains are caused, and then select professional and targeted cleaner.
- Tiles are often stained by greasy, rust, soap, etc., especially the joints of tiles are easier to hide dirt. In order to keep the tile surface clean without damaging the luster of the glazed tiles, multi-functional decontamination cream can be used for cleaning. First, dip a little decontamination cream into the toothbrush to remove the dirt, and then brush a layer of waterproof agent at the gap with a brush.
- The best way to clean a glazed tile floor is to use a scrub brush on an extended handle so you don't have to be on your hands and needs. This method makes sure that textured surfaces and the grout are adequately cleaned. Purchase a neutral based tile cleaner and add to your water. Then use a wet and dry vacuum to pick up the dirty water. This cleaning method can be done weekly or monthly depending on the use of your tile floor.
How To Install Glazed Tiles Flooring & Wall
- Seam Reservation: When paving, there is a 2mm gap between the tiles to reduce the stress caused by the expansion and contraction of the tiles.
- Treatment of corner: When grinding the corner, first use a glass knife to cut out the glaze to be polished off, so as to avoid porcelain collapse and affect the appearance.
- Treatment of dislocation paving: In order to achieve a certain artistic effect, dislocation paving is adopted. Pay attention to leave 1mm more seams on the basis of the original seam.
- Treatment of glazed tile cutting: The tiles cut shall be laid in an inconspicuous place in the corner with the cutting face inward. Try to avoid sticking it on the center of the wall to affect the beauty. If it can not be avoided, the section should be kept neat and avoid rotten edges.
- Selection of cement: The hardness of cement shall not be higher than 400 to avoid breaking the glaze and producing porcelain collapse.
Buy Glazed Tiles Online - China Top Glazed Floor & Wall Tiles Manufacturer Hanse
Want to change the tile of your floor, wall or staircase and you are looking for good glazed tiles with top quality and stylish design? Do not search anymore! Hanse - Your specialist in manufacturing ceramic and porcelain glazed tiles for walls, floors and stairs of the latest generation at the best price on the market, giving fresh air to your bathrooms, kitchens, stairs, or your local business! Hanse glazed finish tiles come in a multitude of sizes, from standard 600x600mm to large format 1200x2400mm. They are available in a variety of colors, ensuring that you can find the perfect tile to complement your home and style. We accompany and advise you throughout your project!